Friday, October 16, 2009

Finally.....




Married at last,married at last....Alhamdulillah i'm married at last (spoken with the tune of the late Martin L.King's famous quotes "Free at last, free at last...Thank God I'm free at last")....well those might be the words that wondered in my brother's mind on the 11th of July 2009, the he finally got married to his long time girlfriend (since his UiTM days), Syarifah Fatimah Syed Ahmad..The 'nikah' ceremony was performed at his father in law's house in Tmn Melawati and the wedding reception was gloriously held at Tmn Cuepacs's multipurpose hall (which i my self got lost while trying to get there resulting in me being the only relative to arrive late..hahahahah)..The reception at my mom's place was held 3 weeks latere...attached are some of the pics i got from one of my younger brother in law's Lokman, for your viewing pleasure..

1 comment:

Atuk said...

At last bligs yang sudah menyepi hampir 8 bulan ni , bernyawa kembali. tahniah lee dapat adik ipar arab..