Friday, April 9, 2010




Salam..its been a while since i last posted anything here..since the semester has just ended, i now have extra time to fill whatever i think necessary, here. Lets begin with the topic i loved most...gadgets...Pictured here are two of my most current gadgets: The Iphone 3GS 32 gb and the latest Blackberry Bold 9700..and not to forget the brand that i trusted since I started buying mobile phones: Nokia, Nokia E72 to be exact..I think i don't have to explain what the Iphone can or cannot do because I did it before in one of my previous entries..I'll focus more on the two phones: Blackberry Bold 9700 or better known as Blackberry Onyx in Canada and the States, and Nokia E72. Blackberry, as preferred by its' fan, is known for its' excellent email client system. Having its' own server (the Blackberry server) enables all Blackberry devices (with Blackberry Internet Service) to flawlessly received emails pushed from the Blackberry server. This 'push email' ability is what makes Blackberry a winner to me. As for Nokia E72, it is actually an upgrade of the famous E71. The upgrades include a 5 megapixel camera (better than E71's 3 mp), better processor (600 mghz better than E71's 300mhz), a more stream-line shape with slightly bigger keypads, and not to forget a better battery life. Well that's about it. And pictured on top is the phone I'd really like to own in this not to distant future :-), Sony Ericsson's Xperia X10, their first Android phone...

1 comment:

Puteri said...

kjp ade kjp xde
isk3